Urbanite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Short

2 posters

Go down

Story Short Empty Story Short

Post by Kool Kat Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm not good at writing stories, but I can write a quick scene, then I'll let everybody else finish a story from the scene.javascript:emoticonp('Idea')
I can't think of ny good charecter names so you can change them.

The school end bell rung, and everyone quickly left. That is, except for Fred, Fred was always the last person to leave the classroom. Fred clumsily shuved his notes in his backpack, and it was a good 5 minutes before he was ready to go. Before he could leave, the teacher, Mr. Lopez asked him, "Excuse me can you do something for me?" Fred turned toward the teacher.
"Since you like to camp out in my classroom, I have a favor for you. Can you erase the board?" asked Mr. Lopez
It took Fred a couple of seconds to respond. "Yeah sure." replied Fred.

As Fred started to erase the board, he thought in his head, "Man, why did I have to say yes to that lowly teacher. There is no reason why I should do what he asks me to do. He's not my boss, so I should start acting more rebellious. Let me think, I should say something to let him know that I don't care about his board."
" I gotta go home, and you know I don't care about what you tell me to do. So, I'm just gonna leave." said Fred to the teacher.
Mr. Lopez raised his thick eyebrows, surprised by Fred's immature smart alic way of refusing his request. "Huh, All you needed to say was..."
Fred turned his back and left the class room before Mr. Lopez could finish.

You write the rest.

Kool Kat
Kool Kat

Back to top Go down

Story Short Empty Re: Story Short

Post by Grizzly Griswald Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

I don't feel like writing a story, but does Mr. Lopez look like this.
Story Short Thumbnail.aspx?q=1629833999976&id=668730f1c0ccad8f84790b4b1feeaa18&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.zap2it.com%2fimages%2ftv-EP00495479%2fgeorge-lopez-george-lopez-1
Grizzly Griswald
Grizzly Griswald

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum